Improved picture quality with 622 L441?

Widescreen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 14, 2006
Allen, TX (Dallas area)
When 408/409 came out, there was some discussion about improved picture quality. I never received either update so I couldn't comment. Can anyone tell if L441 features the improved picture quality that supposedly was in the earlier (revoked) updates? I tried to find this info in existing threads but wasn't able to. Thanks.

Actually I asked the same question when I first got L4.41 and it seemed know one noticed any difference, but I think the sd pq went down and I can't really see any difference in HD pq! This is just my own expeirence with the ol' eye's!

TRUE HD still looks terrific - always did, always will. I can't tell the difference between 720p or 1080. SD still looks like crap - always did, always will.

SD looks great on an sd set 27" or less.
Oh yes, I agree. Even up to my 30" Toshiba in the bedroom. But what I meant by my post was for larger displays. I have a 56" Hitachi RP in the den and every once in a while take out the Mits projector on an 84" screen. In these applications, SD sucks big time. I use the projector mostly for HD movies or DVDs. I don't think I have an hour's worth of lamp time on it showing SD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts