722 Availability

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ndcart

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 9, 2005
TX
So I'm wondering if the Dish retailers will have the 722s in stock already, or if it will be a few weeks. Any input? Thanks!

I had to resignup due to a technicality in my previous order. The rep selected the enhanced HD-DVR which was not available before today. My install is set for Aug 21st so we'll see of enhanced HD-DVR refers to the 722 or not.

Just left my local retailer, and they will have them in tomorrow. She's going to call me with the price.

Now they've changed their story a little. They called back and said they should...should have them in tomorrow. Also they told me the cost was going to be $199 to $249!! Yikes!

A neighbor and I each ordered 722 upgrades today; both scheduled for "earliest availble" which is the 19th in Albuquerque. Both CSR's "assured 722's, not 622's." We'll see.

I had mine installed on Monday;the CSR assured me it would be 722, the guy shows with 622. After I show him my documented chat with a CSR that states a 722 he went back to the warehouse and comes back with 722. They have them...at least in my area.

$99 & $129 after $100 MIR; fee dependent on your longevity with dish, programming, etc.

Oh that's right! I forgot about the rebate. I bet that's why she told me $199-$249. That was without the rebate I bet. Thanks!

Well im not ordering 5 pallets of them for the Dishstore like I usually do when a new product is released.

I called the warehouse in Marion Indiana this morning and as of 12 noon they had 458 available and had about 16 orders so far.

Also checked with the Atlanta Warehouse and they had several thousand!

Dishstore has a few dozen available for retail purchase that I am expecting in tomorrow, for the first time I do not see any issues with product shortages. Worse case scenario we are 1 day from the time we order till they time we get them in.

But I wouldn't rush out to get one, they are not going to be in tight demand like the 622 was a year ago!

As far as processing new customers, they should be available for new customers signing up under the DISHSTORE deal :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)