In Memorium: Rich ( Anole) Steincross Has Passed Away. May He Rest in Peace

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
So sad that we won't be seeing that little Anole in the forum anymore, especially the one with Santa's hat on with Christmas on its way.

RIP little green lizard

Reactions: Tron
I wanted to say something here he helped me out when I started here. He will be missed around here. Can i make a suggestion that no one else uses the screen name anole and use the gecko avatar retire his profile.

Sincerely appreciate you letting us know,great to know that you were also a good friend to him.He was very smart,had fun posting back and forth with him,and I always enjoyed the Christmas hat on the lizard this time of year.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Ice is right Dan, his name will be here as long as SatelliteGuys is around. :)

Reactions: Tron and Dee_Ann
Sorry to hear this :(
Rich replayed to some of my posts and I was happy to get such a professional response. RIP

Very sad news. Anole was brilliant contributor to the Forum and very friendly teacher.
Rest In Peace, Anole.

Will miss his posts & Thank You for all the knowledge you left us Anole! Amassing how you get connected to people, Thankful for this site & all who post here too!

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

You know, y'all, I don't think he had any idea that so many people looked forward to hearing from him. As he slowly got away from the board, as we all do from time to time (me included, not much time anymore), I reminded him a lot that he had a lot of good thoughts and ideas that people needed to hear about...but he always laughed it off as inconsequential, unworthy. He never seemed comfortable with people looking to him for answers. Which I thought was a shame. But that was him.

Hey Stogie, HB here in Honduras..Long time no hear from or speak to..
Sorry for the loss of your friend Rich. I read many of his posts and he was a bright guy.
I know how tight you guys are around here, and I appreciate that.
Happy Trails to Anole, an my condolences to all of you who were close to him. Thank goodness he had y'all as friends..HB

Reactions: Tron and stogie5150
Oh gosh.. I just stumbled upon this. I am so sorry to hear of this, Anole will be missed for sure.
He was a genius and so very helpful! He helped me an uncountable number of times as I bumbled my way through the learning process.
I had noticed over the past year or so he had dropped off the radar so to speak but had no clue.

My most sincere condolences to his family and friends..

By the way, I had a good bit of trouble finding this, http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/switches-simplified.133554/
Maybe you guys can place it in an easy to find area? It's invaluable to newbies and old time idiots like me.

Rest in peace Anole..
:angel

Reactions: Tron and Dee_Ann
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts