In-Motion....DirecTV, help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cheyneb

Original poster
Jul 2, 2004
I've gone back and forth so many times with DirecTV tech support, Jadeworld support, and even the tech support at KVH.

Here's what I'm trying to do. I have a KVH tracvision LM in-motion satellite on my motor coach. I tour a show with Chinese acrobats, and to please them on the road between venues, I would like to provide them with Jadeworld programming through DirecTV. The problem with this is: my satellite has a single LNB that receives 101 and 119. I need the Sat-C LNB to receive Jadeworld through 110.

Is it possible to use the singnle Sat-C LNB with my current dish and setup to receive Jadeworld? I dont even care if I get regular programming, or if I have to swap LNB's out if I want to see regular or local shows. I just want to know if it is possible, and who I should talk to/what I can do to get this setup.

Thanks in advance!

Technically speaking yes you can have only the "C" LNB ... but with tracvision ... you are kind of stuck. Not exactly a run of the mill "dish" if you will. I only only seen of a couple of these and I am by no means an expert on them.

I would work with KVH ... it is their product, if you do like the answers ask them to escalate the call. I am sure they make one or an add on for it. Since I am not that familir I peeked at thier site and they make a SAT Switch that probably works for this function ... it depnd on the LNB design and what signals thier LNB will pass.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)