In one fell swoop, CBS has renewed 15 series for next season

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Interesting! I would not shed a tear if CSI Miami and NY went away. Both shows are so inferior to the mothership. I could never get into NY mostly because I could never connect with Gary Sinise and the character Horatio in the Miami version is just plain creepy.

Or shows that average 10-11 million viewers (Miami and NY). Unforgettable I really like. Gifted Man I can live without. That new cop show that's starting after the Miami finale looks pretty stupid.

S~

Or shows that average 10-11 million viewers (Miami and NY). Unforgettable I really like. Gifted Man I can live without. That new cop show that's starting after the Miami finale looks pretty stupid.

S~

I'll be sad to see Miami or NY go...just don't think both will survive the chopping block this year. Taking a quick look at the Tivo guide, it looks as though CSI: NY is in syndication three hours per day and CSI: Miami about five hours per day. Both will continue to generate money for the CBS. Anyway, as long as the CSI's are drawing 10+ million per episode (in crappy timeshots, no less) CBS should leave them alone and focus on some of their other shows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)