In other news.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Davedirectv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 24, 2009
In the Van.
The Detroit Lions actually look like a football team in the first half of the vikings game.

Lets get this monkey of our backs guys, Let's Go!

The Detroit Lions actually look like a football team in the first half of the vikings game.

Lets get this monkey of our backs guys, Let's Go!

10-0 and then my HR 20 decided to reboot ..... are we getting an update in the middle of the afternoon ?

edit: Vikings just scored 107 and 1 minute and change left in the half.

I just want to know two things.

1. Where did this run game come from?

2. Is Adrian Peterson going to give Ernie Sims his jock back? He shook him out of it , again, and again....made him look silly 3x now.

LOL

Hey, at least I have Chris Johnson on my fantasy team. He's got about a million points by himself today. I put the rest of my team on the bench and still won by 10.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D j/k

at least I have Chris Johnson on my fantasy team. He's got about a million points by himself today. I put the rest of my team on the bench and still won by 10.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D j/k

So YOU'RE the guy killing me in our head-to-head fantasy matchup.

You should be lucky I benched Schaub and Johnson, who hav 58 combined points!

So YOU'RE the guy killing me in our head-to-head fantasy matchup.

You should be lucky I benched Schaub and Johnson, who hav 58 combined points!

Sabres.... what in the heck were you thinking?!?!?!? :eek:

The Texans played against the stout Jets defense last week. This is the same secondary that shut down Randy Moss and Tom Brady this week. You should've know that Shaubey and Andre would be back to their normal high potent self this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)