Incorrect guide data causing recording error!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lgb0250

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
I have posted before how I thought U341 (now U343) was causing recording problems for me on CH401.

Last week I had weekend recordings set up for 1-2:30p on 401 and then 3-6p on my NBC affiliate. Right up until almost the last moment the schedule showed both recordings scheduled. The 1-2:30 went off without a hitch but the 3-6p ended up being dropped with no explanation.

Well, after beating my head against the wall trying to make sure this doesn't happen again, I checked this weeks tournament and found the schedule was about the same as last week. Went into the guide and found the 3-6p was not schedule to record again. Checked the guide and found out both of these episodes are labeled as episode 3821. Since I've got it set to record only new I'm assuming this is what's creating my problem!

Is there anyway to get the guide data to show as being two different episodes? I realize an outside source provides the guide data to DISH but can't they apply some pressure to make sure we don't receive these type of conflicts?

In the meantime I guess my only recourse is to change this timer to record all, which just creates more work by having to delete all the junk I don't want to see.

Gotta love the DISH Guide . . . A long standing problem that never seems to be addressed, much less acknowledged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts