Incorrect Guide Info for locals (Albuquerque, NM)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rrmills

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 5, 2007
I noticed that my prime-time guide info is wrong for some of my locals in Albuquerque, NM, but only on certain days. For example, last night it said my CBS (KRQE) shows were Criminal Minds (7pm), CSI (8pm), Survivor (9pm). In reality, it was Survivor (7pm), Criminal Minds (8pm), CSI (9pm). It looks like the problem exists next Wednesday as well, and some of my NBC (KOB) shows are mis-ordered as well. I tried doing a check switch to force a new guide download, but the mistakes persisted. So far it looks like just Wednesday evening, but I haven't exhaustively checked this out yet. Is there a way to contact Dish about this incorrect information?

Last edited:
We had the same problem with our Hopper guide. Fortunately we were able to watch Survivor at 9 PM by going thru PTAT and selecting Criminal Minds.

Watch out again next week, like I mentioned in my post it looks like it's messed up again, as is NBC. Wednesday is the only day I've checked so far, I'll check out the rest after work today.

An update on this - CBS seems fixed, but NBC is still wrong on Wednesdays. I will PM MattG my account details later on when I have a chance to look them up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)