Independent installer needed in NW Ark.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

awax

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 9, 2003
Fayetteville, Arkansas
I need an independent installer to take a look at my line of sight issues in fayetteville, ar. Ironwood says there is no way I can receive 110 or 119 but watching them the whole time I didn't see one of them take out a compass or signal tester. To top it off they were supposed to send a supervisor for a verification and they never showed because we were home all day and my back gate is locked, I called directv and they say ironwood was by and verified they no LOS.

I need an independent installer to take a look at my line of sight issues in fayetteville, ar. Ironwood says there is no way I can receive 110 or 119 but watching them the whole time I didn't see one of them take out a compass or signal tester. To top it off they were supposed to send a supervisor for a verification and they never showed because we were home all day and my back gate is locked, I called directv and they say ironwood was by and verified they no LOS.

Got my own installer who installed the slimline and 72.5 dish without any problems on a pole in the backyard. Also wall fished 3 rooms with two cables each and a third in the living room for HD OTA for $200. Directv credited my account for $200 and gave me another $100 credit for my trouble. All is good once again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)