Indiana/Indianapolis area VOOMERS

TYORK said:
should have know i would not get the easy one
So, who do I call to get you assigned to my install? I'd feel better knowing that someone who knows what they're doing is coming over to do my install.

Mario

mperdue said:
So, who do I call to get you assigned to my install? I'd feel better knowing that someone who knows what they're doing is coming over to do my install.

Mario

Mario,
You can call Install and request that i do your install. But the only thing is i thought you were sch. on March 3, the only open i have is maybe Friday AM unless i was to get done earlier on the 3rd i already have 2 installs on that day on i 3 rec. and one 4 rec could take a while. but if you want you wait until friday am all i have is a service call in Greenfield right now and i am of in the pm Have a prior ingagment have to be done working by 2.00 no later than 2:30. Installs number is 888-987-3474 call and see who is assigned your work order.

tyork

mperdue said:

Mario

Mario,
if you can get them to switch this to me and get the work order number let them give you whatever date and i will have it move up i think i can work you in on Monday afternoon .

tyork

TYORK said:
if you can get them to switch this to me and get the work order number let them give you whatever date and i will have it move up i think i can work you in on Monday afternoon .

They tell me that they already sent my equipment out to the assigned installer and that it would take awhile to get it back. I guess I'll just go wituh the flow on this. Too bad, I would have loved to have gotten things installed earlier.

Mario

NEW SUPER DMA CHANNELS? Anyone? Anyone? Bueler?

Hey gang,

Has anyone been able to get any of the new Super DMA listings? I received 6 new listings but still get the same 13/14 as before (I have 31 total listings - many of them are mirror channels to what I all ready get).

I live in West Lafayette but am mapped for Indy. I get the following:

6.2 (no pg info)
8.3 (Info is same as 8.2 - but is RADAR)
18.1 This is the local Lafayette Station with NO PG INFO.
18.2 Radar

Also does ANYONE have the Winegard 8200 antenna. It has a 117" boom and I wonder if it would pull in any other channels - I have a Wingard with 50 elements and a 110.5" boom length.

Cheers,

James

Hey guys just checking to see where you will be moving to on 4/30 let me know if you need anything

tyork

TYORK said:
Hey guys just checking to see where you will be moving to on 4/30 let me know if you need anything

tyork

To my backyard with my Beretta. Got my bullet all polished up and ready to go!

That is how I feel right now but after all it is only TV, right? Not sure what I will switch to. Wait it out and hope Voom 21 shows up with another provider.

Indy said:
To my backyard with my Beretta. Got my bullet all polished up and ready to go!

That is how I feel right now but after all it is only TV, right? Not sure what I will switch to. Wait it out and hope Voom 21 shows up with another provider.

Indy,
as many sat. as u have i am sure you have something lined up.

t

TYORK said:
Indy,
as many sat. as u have i am sure you have something lined up.

t

T, I do have Dish and FTA but Voom has me spoiled to a point I really don't want anything less than what I am accustomed to. My whole AV entertainment system finally came together and was humming along perfectly like a good dream :p Now it is fatally inflicted waiting for the inevitable death of the main star of the show. :no What a conundrum we all face! :shocked

Just bought used VOOM rec.

I am 70 miles north-west of the towers in White County and I am receiving the following:

6-1
6-2
8-1
8-2
8-3
13-1
13-2
18-1
18-2
20-1
20-2
20-3
59-1

I could probably pull South Bend if I turned my rotor but havnt had time to play yet.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)