Indianapolis HD - Question

cprickett

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 26, 2005
I am now receiving guide data for some of my OTA HD channels that I did not previously receive. The channels are 006-02, 008-02, 008-03, 013-02, and 020-01
These are mostly 24-hour news/weather and one PBS channel. The guide used to say "Digital Service". My question, Why is the guide data now available (I am assuming I havent overlooked it for the past year)?

Dish is adding "virtual" channels for EPG data only for various cities. Every Wednesday they add more and more. The past two Wednesdays they added literally hundreds vs a few dozen at a time previously. Read the 'uplink activity reports' for the past two weeks to see what Indy stations are listed...

Right, they just added Indianapolis OTA guide info for subchannels last week. Can you check your 008-03 to see if it has the same info as 008-01. I have 2 receivers, a 622 and 211 that show the same guide info for both channels. I want to make sure others in Indy have this same issue before sending the info on to Dish Network to report the problem.

I am now receiving guide data for some of my OTA HD channels that I did not previously receive. The channels are 006-02, 008-02, 008-03, 013-02, and 020-01
These are mostly 24-hour news/weather and one PBS channel. The guide used to say "Digital Service". My question, Why is the guide data now available (I am assuming I havent overlooked it for the past year)?

I had the same experience in early January in Indy, but now these channels have lost their guide data on my 622. What happened?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)