"Ineteractive" weather on 722

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
"Interactive" weather on 722

Anybody else not getting the "interactive" icon for the weather channel on their 722? I install for a living and have not been able to get this icon on any 722 I have installed including my own. I have not been able to get a straight answer elsewhere. I suspect it is a software issue. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited:
Which channel are u talking about 214 or the HD weather channel! I can't get it either on the HD channel! Just checked, I'm getting it on channel 214, but not the HD version!

Which channel are u talking about 214 or the HD weather channel! I can't get it either on the HD channel! Just checked, I'm getting it on channel 214, but not the HD version!

The HD version is the one in question.

The HD version is the one in question.
It doesn't work on the HD version. I have better luck with the SD version of it. Of course, that doesn't work a lot of time either, so I access it through Channel 100.

Same thing with the interactive CNN and ESPN, they only work on the SD versions.

Silly question - since some people seem to get it and others (like me) do not - is there any chance that the interactive feature is only available in some markets?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)