INFO on INVACOM QPH-031

Status
Not open for further replies.

moralesa

Original poster
Oct 10, 2008
Can anybody tell me how to mounted an INVACOM to the dish like a picture or step by step instructions i have one of those but fail to make it work.
the dish that i have is dtv dish (4ft) with single lnb mount. using at this time cal amp lnb on 119 works ok...! Please need some help!

Thanks!:confused:

Attachments

• IMG_0045.JPG
    IMG_0045.JPG
    308.8 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0046.JPG
    IMG_0046.JPG
    320.7 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    388.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    413.3 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0051.JPG
    IMG_0051.JPG
    469.5 KB · Views: 176
You would have to modify the support mount, so the feedhorn on the QPH031 is in the same spot (pointing in the same direction and the same angle and be at the same distance from the dish) as the DTV lnbf. Not an easy task, but do-able? You would be better off to get at least a 30" dish for the QPH031 lnbf. Good Luck..!

Thanks guys i tryed to do that but with zero luck. The dish size is 4' 1/2. any other suggestion on what i can do to make it work?

Thanks for your time!

It will works, I'm assure you - signal level and quality will be in high numbers.
You'll need custom holder for Invacom LNBF what will hold it in same position ( throat and cylindrical part) as your original DTV LNBF.

You can't use missey's idea - your dish's focal point and a line to center of your dish is higher.

Thanks for all your time i will try that and will get back and i will report back!

I would temporary use duck tape and wood bricks just for hold the LNBF in correct position for few days while tuning it and checking signal improvement.
Then replace to metal parts later for normal using the dish.

First of all i want to really thanks all of you for the respond. They are greatly appreciated. second another question. You have seing my set up. I will like to capture 119 and 110 with this above dish. I know that i will need another lnb. Do you guys know if is possible?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts