Info On New Starchoice Channels On Anik F2

DCXFORDGM

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 18, 2003
New info converted to jpeg, on anik f2 and transponder information. I posted this before but in PDF format, I am now posting in jpeg so everyone can see it.

Broadband Pic's

Attachments

• jpeg 5.jpg
    jpeg 5.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 500
  • jpeg 6.jpg
    jpeg 6.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 390
Holy crap!!!! is that a total of 8 HD channels now on Starchoice? They better slow their HD growth before it gets out of control --> add lib sarcasm here <--- :)

Kryspy

There will be 9 HDTV channels on starchoice. With 9 starchoice will be able to equal VU with regards to HD content. I have a VU6100 and a DSR-500, even that there are alot of HD channels on VU and there are showing more HD all the time, starchoice with using HD channels for all feeds they can equal the same content, they don't do it better then Vu just differently.

If that happens it will cause alot wasted bandwith on anik f2 not to metion expensive and a charge to us most likely but I am sure as the sky is blue that a fee is coming for HD channels. It would be a waste of space, we have so many channels on starchoice or vu but lack of HD content being produced, the cart before the horse.

Just get a hockey season going (which isn't going to happen) and HNIC in HD, and hello Starchoice for me.

Just cancelled Bell because being out of the footprint of the redirected bird caused a loss of channels for me. The lost hockey season was the icing on the crap cake.