Information about Satellite Internet

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ed71

Original poster
Sep 5, 2004
Since AT&T came with in a 1/2 mile of me and tell me they don't know when. I have been looking at Satelliet, also to many trees for a wireless. No problem with a dish though. Now what is the most dependable, and within reason on the cost. Also can I network it. Hughs and Wild Blue are the two I know will be able to serve me. thanks

Since AT&T came with in a 1/2 mile of me and tell me they don't know when. I have been looking at Satelliet, also to many trees for a wireless. No problem with a dish though. Now what is the most dependable, and within reason on the cost. Also can I network it. Hughs and Wild Blue are the two I know will be able to serve me. thanks

First question is were are you located? Wildblue has some of there beams shut down to new customers at the moment. You also say you have alot of trees. The TV satellites and Internet satellites are at different locations in the sky.

Mitch: the towers for wireless are west and east of here, To the south is wide open. And that was something eles Wild Blue said they had just turned this area back on. So what would happen if the decide to shut it down again. Oh north central IN. Thanks for the info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)