Inhd Mlb Offerings

stone phillips420

On Vacation
Original poster
Oct 20, 2004
earth
okay so last night MY Mn Twins were playing Baltimore Orioles on inhd in my area st. paul mn channel 206 of course there was some sort of blackout turn to that channel no go it freeze pic on previous channel though
i have seen this before when twins on espnhd or espn2hd
usually ill watch on my local sd rsn channel 52 for me then ill see the hd banner below and then turn to inhd2 and game is always there but never correct guide info on inhd2
my problem is last nights game was announced on inhd saw baseball tonight and highlights were from inhd game was AWAY

Why the blackout, just big bad cable co. up to same old tricks?
i don't understand why i have comcrap hd aside form inhd2 show majority of rsn's hd offerings the pack seems worthless to me
as all im after is my claimed prosports(MLB NHL) in hd

of course i didnt bother to call cause same old were sorry technical diffculties speal

INHD baseball is blacked out in local markets. Comcast is required to blackout these games in the local markets. INHD is buying national out-of-area rights to these baseball games.
Similar situation with ESPN/FSN. The local FSN 'owns' the local team games, not ESPN. Baseball blackouts suck, I know, I'm an Extra Innings subscriber. Fox TV owns out-of-area Saturday games starting before 4 PT. It actually used to be worse.

-Dave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts