INHD1&2 ARE THey LOOMING ?

I SENT INHD A EMAIL AND THE REPLY BACK WAS THEY ARE TALKING TO A COUPLE OPERATORS (NO NAMES). HERE IS THE REPLY:

Thank you for your note. I know you sent us your comment quite a bit ago.
We apologize for taking extra time in getting back to you.

INHD is in discussions with various in home television providers about
making INHD and INHD2 available to HD customers. As INHD reaches agreements
with particular providers, announcements will be made in the About INHD
section of http://www.inhd.com/.

VideoGrabber said:
DarrellP wrote:
> Marc Cuban, you are costing me $14.99/month by not putting HDNET on VOOM. I love your channels and will pay this to Dish every month for their HDPack until Voom gets it. <

According to the Dishnetwork website, their HD Pak (with HDNet, HDNetMovies, TNT-HD, Discovery-HD, and ESPN-HD) is only $9.99/month.

- Tim

If the HD Pak is the only thing you are subscribed to, there is a $5 monthly service fee on your account.

InHD would be a welcomed channel.

But sheesh, it's just as re-runny as the other Channels.

We should concentrate our efforts on getting the current HD channels to run more HD programming.

ESPH-HD, they could use a hell of a lot more.
RAVE - slowly adding more, but surely we could get some shows faster.

And the rest of the HD channles could surely use more and new content.

Adding another channel that will eventually be re-runs after a month is good, but content is badly needed on the other channels.

MR CORVETTE said:
I SENT INHD A EMAIL AND THE REPLY BACK WAS THEY ARE TALKING TO A COUPLE OPERATORS (NO NAMES). HERE IS THE REPLY:

Interesting that they use the term "home television providers" instead of "cable providers" ;)

MR CORVETTE said:

This is canned text right off of their website's FAQ page. While I would really really love to get these inHD channels, I can't help but cringe each time I go to inHD's website and see the "ONLY On CABLE" motto everywhere. :no

Why is VOOM saving HD channels 38 & 39?

It seems interesting to me that with the addition of DivineHD and EquatorHD VOOM has choosen not to use the remaining 2 HD channel capacity but instead re-structure HDCinema10. They could have added those 2 channels and claim victory in delivering the promised 39 HD channels. For some reason they are saving those 2 channels :confused: :confused: My guess is that something good is coming soon, at least before the extra capacity is in place :)

Even if Voom didn't meet the 39 channel quote as they prodecited, they are still the leaders in having more HD channels than any other cable or satellite company. As for the 2 additional channels I also hope they add something good. Dreaming for HDNet or INHD, but we will have to see.

Walter L. said:
Me too. According to some respected members of AVSForum, the “only on cable” will be removed from their logo soon :)

I've changed my stance on this. You're right Walter, there's too many respected members of the avsforum saying this will happen. Although it is possible, at least from reading their posts, that D* could be the one to get it.

Walter L. said:
D* getting it doesn't prevent V* from doing so also.

No, but it helps D* debunk Voom's claims of being the HD leader. It is just my opinion, but everytime Voom is scooped by someone on the HD front, it looks bad for Voom.

cyuhnke said:
No, but it helps D* debunk Voom's claims of being the HD leader. It is just my opinion, but everytime Voom is scooped by someone on the HD front, it looks bad for Voom.
I don't see why D* would get it before V*. In fact, V* has the capacity today but D* won't until the new sat setup is completed.
I think that inHD would make some kind of announcement about the new logo without the "only on cable" and that will follow by both D* and V* announcing additions.

Walter L. said:
I don't see why D* would get it before V*. In fact, V* has the capacity today but D* won't until the new sat setup is completed.
I think that inHD would make some kind of announcement about the new logo without the "only on cable" and that will follow by both D* and V* announcing additions.

I am not really too familiar with D*, but isn't the satellite going to be ready soon? Just from reading what those guys say, and they are just guessing like us, they think D* is going to come out swinging on the HD front. I don't know enough about D* to have any idea, but I do know that I personally have lost a little faith in Voom.

cyuhnke said:
I am not really too familiar with D*, but isn't the satellite going to be ready soon? Just from reading what those guys say, and they are just guessing like us, they think D* is going to come out swinging on the HD front. I don't know enough about D* to have any idea, but I do know that I personally have lost a little faith in Voom.
Yeap, D* will be ready SOON, but V* is ready NOW.

At their launch, Voom incorrectly included INHD and INHD2 in their channel
listing before reaching a distribution agreement with INHD.

JUST RECIEVED THIS EMAIL TODAY FROM INHD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)