INHD1&2 ARE THey LOOMING ?

giveuspurehd

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 14, 2004
in the * forum i noticed one person claiming to be in contact with inhd, and inhd is tell him that they are in contract talks with v*&d*.anyone else here of this.he also stated that v* should be seing these channels within a few weeks.imo voom would be using up all of there bandwidth, and not add both.http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=14694

I sure would love to see the bandwidth wasted on INHD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah baby!!

(then we work on cinema5 ,Moov and the extra HD barker channel until we go to WM9 LMAO. So dont tell me about not having enough bandwidth, there is plenty if they play it smarter.)

What is WealthTV, I have not seen that one. They also have gotten rid of the NFL HD channel, it is no longer on their lineup card. INHD1, INHD2 and HDNET would be the 3 that would really put them on the map.

we already have wealth TV dont we? the HD fashion channel, HD auction channel, HD acid trip channel. What on earth do we need with more of that crap?

I just read something in my local paper about HDTV. In it, it mentions that the Outdoor Channel (not sure if that is the same thing as OLN) was going to get an HD channel, which made me think - I wonder if the other 2 channels by 6/1/04 are OLN HD, and TBS HD? Just a thought...

i would rather wait until mtv goes high def and watch cribs in hd.maybe add wealth after we get the better ones that are out there.oln and tbs would be cool

jgantert said:
Well, I thought WealthTV was one. Not sure about the second one, but maybe a PPV?

I was just browsing the WealthTV site, and I noticed this:
"ALL SYSTEMS GO" FOR WEALTH TV'S JUNE 1ST LAUNCH.

This could very well be our next addition. It sounds interesting.. kind of like the Travel Channel in HD. "At launch we will have over 300 hours of HD programming and a demonstrated commitment to amass quality HD programming for years to come." That seems like a good start to me. It will definitely give me something new to watch for a while, although I do enjoy the upconverted X-Files episodes on TNT-HD.

tscallions said:
Just seems to me that HDnet would added instead of INHD. INHD's whole sales pitch is that they are "only on cable".
HDNet no way - Why? ask Mark Cuban directly at: mark@hd.net
He'll personally (an promptly) respond with a short reply such as "i don't think so" or "never". It seems that he has a personal problem with Mr. Dolan.

Somebody should do a poll on this. I can't imagine too many people want this channel. If I wanted to know how rich people live, I'll start reading the thread about the guys with front projectors.

vurbano said:
Please dont waste our space on this. Give us Inhd? pleaseeeeeeeeee
Remember VOOM has pre-allocated all channels in all transponders from day 1. My interpretation is that VOOM has pre-allocated 39 HD channels and a fixed number of SD channels (unknown for me) and that it cannot be easily change without incurring on high risk. If that's true then we have space left for exactly 2 HD channels (inHD 1/2 :) )
The point is that the SD and HD channels are not in competition.

Walter L. said:
Remember VOOM has pre-allocated all channels in all transponders from day 1. My interpretation is that VOOM has pre-allocated 39 HD channels and a fixed number of SD channels (unknown for me) and that it cannot be easily change without incurring on high risk. If that's true then we have space left for exactly 2 HD channels (inHD 1/2 :) )
The point is that the SD and HD channels are not in competition.
exactly right, SD and HD are not in competition. I just dont want the space allocated for inhd1/2 given to wealthhdtv. That would suck

tscallions said:
I don't know who these people are.
Wow. Umm Mark Cuban is largely responsible for the rapid growth of HD.(please I am not sure who was first but without cuban i dont think wed all have Hd sets right now). The owner of HDnet and the Dallas Mavericks. He is "mcuban" over at Avs forum. I think his email is mcuban@hd.net?