INHD2 in Pittsburgh

jquinlan27

Original poster
Aug 22, 2006
I live in Canonsburgh and no longer have INHD2. I called Comcast to inquire and they told me that they didn't know anything about the channel being removed. And insisted that it was still available. It's definately gone. They told me that they will be calling me on Friday to let me know what is going on. IT'S COMCASTIC!!!!! God I hate them.

Last edited:
INHD2 is being phased out in a lot of Comcast markets, but is not being shut down entirely according to Indemand which owns INHD2 as well as INHD. More of the content is being moved from INHD2 to INHD, which makes the case for a second channel pretty difficult. There's only so many times, that you can watch the The Twilight Zone and the Aussie Wine Trail.

Plus Indemand doesn't seem like they're putting much effort anymore into INHD2 in regards to content, so even if you kept it, it would still be a channel jammed with a ton of repeats shuffled around and virtually nothing new.

they gave us MHD on channel 209 instead and personally I'd rather have MHD as it shows COUNTRY music as well. Oh MHD is MTV, VH1, and CMT in HD 24 hours a day. It just shows concerts, videos, and music shows no programming.

WB & UPN Change

No More Encore Vod!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)