Please reply by conversation.

Wescopc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 11, 2005
Canby, Oregon
I received a MicroHD yesterday (I am a GloryStar dealer) have had a few hours to test. First, when setting up with a HDMI cable use a newer 1.3 compatible cable. I have an older cable that worked after I set the resolution manually - but not in the auto detect by source mode.

Once set up and working I have tested successfully in composite mode, the DVR function, blind scanning in the S2 signals on 125W, working the motor with USALS, 22Khz switch, DiSEqc 1.0 switch, and the timer for the DVR. So far it has worked flawlessly!

More testing to come!:D:D:D
Bob

very seldom i use the timer. but the operation of the unit is important to me. the azbox was impossible for my wife to operate but i could. there is too much button pushing on the azbox for the wife. she couldn't remember what to do. she could operate the solomend/s9 easier because when you go to another satellite, it remembers which channel you were on there. the azbox does not do that. mainly i hope i can set up the favorites for her simply. charlie

very seldom i use the timer. but the operation of the unit is important to me. the azbox was impossible for my wife to operate but i could. there is too much button pushing on the azbox for the wife. she couldn't remember what to do. she could operate the solomend/s9 easier because when you go to another satellite, it remembers which channel you were on there. the azbox does not do that. mainly i hope i can set up the favorites for her simply. charlie
Exactly. My wife could never run the AZBox, too glitchy. Not user friendly at all. I'm hoping the microHD will remedy that problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)