Inner Circle February 2005

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
From Inner Circle February 2005:

Dear VOOMer,

Welcome back to the Inner Circle and thank you for choosing VOOM as your HDTV satellite provider.

We are pleased to inform you that a new company, VOOM HD, LLC, has signed a letter of intent with VOOM's current corporate owner to purchase the VOOM service and continue providing you with our state-of-the-art service, supported by the existing VOOM management team.

Over the past several weeks, we have heard from many of you about your enthusiasm for VOOM, which was an important factor in helping us start the next chapter for VOOM. This is what some of you have told us recently:

"VOOM is the best thing that ever happened in our house on our HDTV."

"With VOOM, High Definition Television became a reality: from watching just a few premium HD channels we suddenly jumped to watching HD almost exclusively."

"Your service is far superior to any others that I've had in the past with programming that is and will always be unmatched."

"Thank you for bringing me a clearly superior choice in HD programming. There simply is no other logical choice for HDTV viewers."

We are delighted that you are enjoying VOOM and that we can continue offering you this service. Moving forward, VOOM remains committed to providing you with the broadest and best quality of HD programming available. Thank you again for being a part of The Inner Circle.

Best regards,
Mickey Alpert

Very cool! Maybe we do have some input and the powers to be listened.

Hey I wonder if Mickey Albert is a member here. :)

I also wonder if any of those consumer quotes were pulled from SatelliteGuys. :D

Did anyone compare the comments to the Dolan letters. I bet they are the same. SatelliteGuys.us saves VOOM!!! THREE CHEERS!!! Man, That would bring an extra bounce to my step if I worked for an organisation that accomplished something like that...

Communication, GREAT First effort by the NEW VOOM Team. Lets hope that this practice is continued. (On Guide & now On-Line) They can not communicate with their present and future customers too much, at the present time. Refreshing isn't it?

Scott Greczkowski said:
Hey I wonder if Mickey Albert is a member here. :)

I also wonder if any of those consumer quotes were pulled from SatelliteGuys. :D

Yes they were. My letter was quoted!

To: Mr. Charles Dolan
VOOM/Cablevision

01/24/2005

Dear Mr. Dolan,

Thank you so much for going to where no other providers dared to go. You have a vision and I support it! I will be with Voom until the end. I only hope that it is a lot later than sooner. Your service is far superior than any others that I've had in the past with programming that is and will always be unmatched.

Keep the dream alive!

Roger in South Carolina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)