Install Scheduled - 2 Hopper - 3 Joey

mackie99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 28, 2007
Sunny Southern California
I wanted 2 Hoppers and 1 Joey. The sales rep said I had to do a 5 TV setup if I wanted 2 Hoppers. They said I could cancel two of the Joey's at install. Is this true? My install is scheduled for this coming Saturday.

The CSR tried to do 2H/2J but couldn't. He said the system would not let him. He put me on hold to talk to a supervisor and said the only thing the system would let them do is 2H/3J.

The CSR tried to do 2H/2J but couldn't. He said the system would not let him. He put me on hold to talk to a supervisor and said the only thing the system would let them do is 2H/3J.
message someone on the DIRT team to look at your setup and see if they can adjust it down to at least 2H/2J.

On the bottom of the main forum page, you'll see the usernames in red with @DISH Network at the end. Those are official reps from Dish that are active on the forum right now. Just send them a private message with your account or phone number.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/forum.php (scroll down to the bottom)

It's a much more reliable and easier way to contact Dish than calling up over the phone or using online chat.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts