Installation problems/question

barryb

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
I am a former dish/voom customer and I signed back up with dish network. I signed up for the 942 lease. I had an install date of 05/24. The guy shows up and after determining the dish needs to be mounted on the roof, he said he would not be able to do the install because he can't go on roof (bad ankle from football injury). He called in and said someone who can do roof mount will be out Thursday 05/26 to do install. I think this guy needs to find a new line of work if he can't do roof installs. No one shows or calls Thursday. I call Dish and explain/complain. I requested the phone number of the installation company but they could/would not give me the number to call. They tried to connect but was unable to get through. They said they could reschedule for June 6th.
I asked the lady I spoke with if I could get the install completed by a local dealer, and she said yes. Is it possible the have a local retailer do the install if the order was placed with Dish originally? I have the 942 receiver that was shipped to me. I don't see how this would work.
Thanks,
Barry

you would have to cancel your work order with dish network, send the 942 back, then call the local retailer and set it up through them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts