Installation Questions (16 apartment with single feeds)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
well......hes talking about paying for it himself, and giving kickbacks to the building owners.

But the 16 units I have been speaking of are only half of the complex I live in.

32 units total in to buildings set 100 yards apart.

so it would be 2 QAMs in total for just one complex.

The management company of my apartment has expressed an interest in having a choice between cable and sat for ALL its properties. Totaling 100s of units, but with that said it would be a huge waste for my employer and myself to do a QAM for such small buildings.

Being a total QAM novice Id love to do one to get my feet wet, but not one that will be a set back to a small retailer, as one day I may end up owning the company I currently work for, and I see major room for expansion.

Then there the fact that this area only has 50 or 60k people in it, so your point of spot beams and conUS transponders available to us my be limited.

Wausau,Wi

well......hes talking about paying for it himself, and giving kickbacks to the building owners.

But the 16 units I have been speaking of are only half of the complex I live in.

32 units total in to buildings set 100 yards apart.

so it would be 2 QAMs in total for just one complex.

The management company of my apartment has expressed an interest in having a choice between cable and sat for ALL its properties. Totaling 100s of units, but with that said it would be a huge waste for my employer and myself to do a QAM for such small buildings.

Being a total QAM novice Id love to do one to get my feet wet, but not one that will be a set back to a small retailer, as one day I may end up owning the company I currently work for, and I see major room for expansion.

Then there the fact that this area only has 50 or 60k people in it, so your point of spot beams and conUS transponders available to us my be limited.

Wausau,Wi

You need one QAM transcoder per transponder. With over 50 Conus transponders at 4k a pop, that's a lot of dough for 32 units.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts