Installation

Plywodstatebum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2004
A Secluded Beach In, Fl.
I payed for the Voom today at Sears, he said that the VOOM Installer would call today to set up a time to hook it up, No on ever called, should I call the number on my receipt?

First, I'd call Sears back and see what's up.

If they swear they have done what they need done, then call VOOM at 1-800-708-2943 and talk to a VOOM CSR.

Further problems? Post on here again.

Good luck!

Still watching HDTV under clear Seattle skies, Gill

You paid for VOOM ? what did you pay for ? i would go to sears and get a refund and if you are interested even with all the speculation surrounding voom, call voom and get the free install well $1 for up to three rooms. do it yourself, do not put any money out of your own pocket, not now for sure

I called Voom they had no record of the transaction with Sears, so they transfered me to the Retail Dpt. and she had it on file, but she said I still needed to call her to set up everything, (at least she was nice and knew what she was doing) And she got everything set up for me Next Thursday. Thanks again y'all she said the 50 bucks will be credited to my first bill.... :)

Yeah, what was $50 for? I sub'ed on line and got charged $1 after the install. Less than a week later I got the first bill for $100. Today, less than 2 weeks later I have to go up on the roof and realign the dish that blew around after not being tightened down by the installer.