Questions before installation

warper

SatelliteGuys Family
Dec 23, 2004
I received the I guess standard installation email after ordering yesterday. I see they do not fish the cables in the walls. I have Dishnet right now and they did pull the cables through the walls for me and the suspended ceiling. I already know they can not use the existing cabling due to Voom will have to be roof mounted, Dish is currently mounted on back of house since that worked great for line of site. I am concerned now that they will run up all kinds of charges for installation and am wondering if I should cancel.

Anyone else have any issues with installers for this

Thanks

PSB

On vacation
Nov 5, 2003
All the installer would really have to do is mount the dish on the roof (if need be) then run the cable/s down to where you dish is right now and hook into your existing cabling. This should save you any extra costs, I am also sure the installer will be overjoyed with the idea, of course all Dish switches/splitters will have to be removed from all cable runs. Don't sweat it if they try to charge extra money just say no!
Make sure your new system is grounded to local and NEC code if not doe so already. Lucky you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)