installer no show/refund denied!

hobojoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 8, 2006
so caif usa
well after dealing with this hd upgrade i called dish to complain. they offered no apology or compensation for the installers no show and no call. so i ask to cancell the upgrade and get a refund of the $49. (vip211 upgrade) they said I'll cancell it but there are no refunds period!!!! in a very stern voice!!!! i said well what can you do she said I'll note your account if you like. i said I'm just about to disconnect service she said maybe that would be best if your not happy. and her attitude continued!!!! what do you feel could have or should have been offered to make a customer feel better about the situation? shouldn't you get a refund for something that was never even attempted to be installed. am i the only one feeling like they really can care less and hope you go away! Please help me! What should i do?

do you have any advice on things they should be offering me. or i should be asking for? I'm thinking of a free upgrade like refunding the $49 but yet allowing the upgrade. or do i really want to get in a contract with a company that treats us like sh*t!

:) just got done posting my resolution to the problem under my thread "my hd upgrade" see how well they corrected it!

Last edited:
hobojoe said:
well after dealing with this hd upgrade i called dish to complain. they offered no apology or compensation for the installers no show and no call. so i ask to cancell the upgrade and get a refund of the $49. (vip211 upgrade) they said I'll cancell it but there are no refunds period!!!! in a very stern voice!!!! i said well what can you do she said I'll note your account if you like. i said I'm just about to disconnect service she said maybe that would be best if your not happy. and her attitude continued!!!! what do you feel could have or should have been offered to make a customer feel better about the situation? shouldn't you get a refund for something that was never even attempted to be installed. am i the only one feeling like they really can care less and hope you go away! Please help me! What should i do?

i would of hung up, but got her name and rep number first and called retention

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)