Installers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

memory

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2006
working usually
have you guys had rediculiuos hold times from D* while swapping recievers for a service call or anything ya have to call them for I have had horrible hold times lately and they have disconnected all the numbers I know!?!?!?!:mad:

Your same topic as here: http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/104859-another-question-installers.html#post1000514

Installer area is here: http://www.satelliteguys.us/install-entry.htm

And hell, back in March you were griping that business was dead in your area, long holds hopefully indicate brisk business, disconnects may mean an overloaded system, maybe you could travel out and help them get a PBX upgrade (or whatever they use). LOL!

no actually the top link is different topic that for closing the jobs not activating with directv

OK I stand corrected and restate: nearly the same topic; installers and calls to DirecTV; holding, closing, activations, etc...

OK I stand corrected and restate: nearly the same topic; installers and calls to DirecTV; holding, closing, activations, etc...

kinda close ine is closing out jobs with comapny then the other is calling with D* not the same deal but ok!! I am just curious

have you guys had rediculiuos hold times from D* while swapping recievers for a service call or anything ya have to call them for I have had horrible hold times lately and they have disconnected all the numbers I know!?!?!?!:mad:

yup, and it drives me nuts. Especially when the customer says “they should have a direct line for you to call”.

I thought I had this one under control. Make the call from the customer's phone & DTV know where the boxes are being activated........however long it takes for DTV to pick up. As a generalization I say the activation time has been improving over the years, with various exceptions.

What has become the deal breaker is the HSP plan to have the job "closed" through their own rented call center in the Philippines . So you have three calls....each using verbal communication with someone else writing or entering your speech. You burn up cell time miss appointments and
......almost forgot.........after the third call to the installation company to report the result of the other two calls. ....You get to listen to crap about customers waiting all afternoon.

Other than that, all is great.

Joe

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)