instrument cluster died

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
The gauges on my 96 dodge grand caravan died yesterday just out of the blue, only the lights work for the cluster and thats all. The overhead computer still works and I can keep track of fuel that way but I have no idea how fast Im going or if the van is getting warm or even overheating.

The fuse below the dash is for the lights and nothing else, I have also checked the engine bay fuses and nothing relates to it so now Im stumped. The check engine light is still on to. Let me add that when the gauges stopped working that the indicators stayed right where they were at, so temps at half way, tachs at 565rpm, and fuel is at 3/4, if any of the mechanics in our community have any insite it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Dude, you just can't catch a break this year. At least there's only 2 1/2 weeks lift in 06.

Oh there are other things that have happened that I havent brought up medicaly and personaly so yes this has been a bad year.

One issue has been resolved then tonight my daughter decides to help mom cook and puts her hand on a hot burner cooking three fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)