Intel compustick

I still think the future is computing from the phone's processor with a wireless connection going to your choice of screen (tv, tablet, monitor, etc). Chromecast comes close to that. Maybe they could do something like this for phones as well swapping out a chip/part to upgrade your processor, memory, etc instead of the whole phone.

This is a great item and maybe they will come out with more powerful ones in the future for additional money if it becomes popular enough.

There are many devices with screen mirroring, and it's good.

But its no desktop experience replacement IMO. Depending on the need of course

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I could see these start to take over a lot of desktops in offices. It runs windows, can do office and can be attached to a large screen. The processor is a tad slow right now, but probably fast enough for office applications. You see a lot of mini PCs on the back of monitors now, this is just the next step. The processor will only get faster.

I could see these start to take over a lot of desktops in offices. It runs windows, can do office and can be attached to a large screen. The processor is a tad slow right now, but probably fast enough for office applications. You see a lot of mini PCs on the back of monitors now, this is just the next step. The processor will only get faster.

This is a almost perfect device to run Citrix-based apps. I say "almost", because if its Windows, you still have to keep up with patching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)