Intelsat 11 43w c-band channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rrob311

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2010
New England
Is anyone on here scanning in anything on 43w? I am looking to setup a satellite pointing that way but wanted to know what people were getting nowadays.

I scanned this bird last week. All I got was the 3780 H mux with all encrypted channels and the 3828 V channel. Signal was low for me at 40% quality up here in Canada.

Hmm, I will try those, I lost that bird when they swapped it out. Use to come in stong here in mtl before the switch.

I scanned this bird last week. All I got was the 3780 H mux with all encrypted channels and the 3828 V channel. Signal was low for me at 40% quality up here in Canada.

are you scanning that with the 10 footer? sathint showed tnt HD on that channel but who knows.

@rrob311 looked again today and no TNT,RUSH,NBA transponders are giving me signal. As has been said before .... both sathint and lyngsat aren't 100% accurate for North American or Atlantic birds.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)