Interesting off from TWC

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
With the lack of MSG on Dish, I called TWC last fall to find out how much my bill would increase if I changed my service from RR and Lifeline cable to standard cable to get MSG. I was quoted an increase of over $40/month. So I left it at that. I finally decided to drop the cable and connected the ant in on all my HD TV's to my ota antenna.
So I called a number that was in an ad for TWC in the morning paper. The woman I spoke to made me an offer of RR and digital cable with a dvr for $49.99/mo for 2 years. I told her I would not cancel Dish since my wife knows how to use the dvr. She was OK with that. So tomorrow, I will get TWC installed and I will be able to get MSG/YES, etc. The web site with info is Welcome Back to Time Warner Cable. Iwill be saving almost $15/month over what I was paying for internet plus Lifeline cable.

No mater what Zip I put in (where they are available) it says offer not valid.......... Obviously didn't try them all.

Just remember, in order to get the promo, you have to go thru TWC and arrange an install. You have to send a copy of the promo form and a copy of your Dish bill. I sent mine by fax

Thanks for this info. I just contacted Time Warner and got a good deal. Whole Home DVR (2 boxes), HBO, Digital Cable, Turbo Internet (20 mb), and unlimited calling phone for $130.99 for 2 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts