Intermittent HDCP error

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

fmj77

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2017
Western North Carolina
I'm getting this error occasionally during the 4K broadcast of the Baylor-Iowa State football game on channel 540-01 and it flashes a screen stating the content is unauthorized. Is this a problem with my Hopper 3 or something else? Faulty HDMI cable maybe?

This seems to be a new software issue, since several other members have reported seeing the same thing ever since the new software came out. Disconnecting and reconnecting the HDMI cable seems to fix the issue, at least for awhile. How long it stays "fixed" I do not know.

This seems to be a new software issue, since several other members have reported seeing the same thing ever since the new software came out. Disconnecting and reconnecting the HDMI cable seems to fix the issue, at least for awhile. How long it stays "fixed" I do not know.

Thanks for the info. I was not aware of this issue as this is the first time I've seen it. Hopefully Dish gets it corrected in a future update.

Reactions: pattykay
I'm getting this error occasionally during the 4K broadcast of the Baylor-Iowa State football game on channel 540-01 and it flashes a screen stating the content is unauthorized. Is this a problem with my Hopper 3 or something else? Faulty HDMI cable maybe?
I had the same thing over the weekend, never happened before, the picture on 540 seems more washed out then ever before too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts