International Channel from 118 not added along Welcome pack? to DIRT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

orlyPR

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 2, 2012
caribbean
Hy!, I have DISH currently my core is Welcome Pack, plus STARZ! and EPIX. The problem is i like to add other package that have EUROCHANNEL, * for enjoy my next two week vacation* i have two option TV5Monde+International World = $14.99 or International Basic $10.00 the CSR told me that i need to upgrade at least Smart Pack to added any international channels. The problem is the smart package doesn't have some channel that not has (Smart pack have more channel but not interesting for my "liking". There other option for me?

Do you already have the correct LNB and are getting 118?

I was not aware you could not get international programming with the Welcome package. (I'm not disputing it just did not know) What you were told assuming that it is true about the Welcome Package would be correct. You also can not have a regular English package such as the Smart Package and have the International Basic package, both are core packages.

So either you drop the Welcome package for now and get the Basic International Package and one other International Package,(You can't just have the Basic International Package) or drop the Welcome Package get whatever other package you want such as the Smart Package, then add an International Package that has EuroChannel, or if it does not also add the World Package which has Euro Channel and several very good other channels.

The Dish site says either the Int'l Basic, Chinese pack OR a "core Dish package"........doesnt really say what that means in regards to a "core" package

A "core" package would be The Welcome pack in this case. You can't have more than one on the account. Do you have 118.7 installed? What we would do is remove the welcome pack and add international channels.

if i TV5Monde $9.99 + INTERNATIONAL: WORLD PACK $5.00 to the Welcome pack, is possible?
Yes i have a Dish point to the 118 w/a DishPro lnb.

The CSR try first to add the international basic, it's obvious that the system does not add them, and the CSR interpret that no other international channel was added with welcome pack.

The CSR try first to add the international basic, it's obvious that the system does not add them, and the CSR interpret that no other international channel was added with welcome pack.

Wish you would have explained that from the beginning. That's exactly what I posted and is true, but the jump that no international is allowed is wrong.
Welcome pack, TV5 Monde and World Pack is exactly what you need. You will like the World Pack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)