International channels on EA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sort of wondering if this is maybe why they are moving channels off of 77? I have no inside info to indicate that internationals might one day reside there for EA installations but who knows that might be what's up.

I doubt if they'll ever be back on ea. but I guess you never know, right now if you have EA and want internationals, you need the ginormous 500+ wing dish.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Why does Russian letters/symbols look nothing like they sound?:D

Thanks tampa8,got a chance to use the integrated google translator.Works great btw!

Yep - what I used....... :)

Aha! I thought so. My wife told me it was written by a non-native speaker. ;)

By the way, for those who are technically astute and able to handle the trackpad on the Logitech Revue, the app Russian TV seems to work and have quite a few channels. $2. It's a tad difficult to use for my mother in law, though. Not sure she can handle it.

Not if Dish can help it. Dish wants to dump the use of expensive satellites to deliver Internationals and put the whole International service OTT, via Roku, for now. More channels will be available via the Dish World app as time proceeds. They still have about 10 years of life and lease left at 118. When it is time to say goodbye to 118, this will be a VERY different world for Pay-TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)