International channels set up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

galernikus

Original poster
Jul 30, 2006
Hello
I am interested in getting international channels throught D* on the 95w satellite. I am not interested in english programming because I already have dish network. I have 33 inch dish (NYC) with linear lnb and a d11-500 receiver. Can I simply point the dish to 95W and plug the cable to the receiver or do I need something else?

believe you need an entirely different dish for the international programming. i hear its about as big as the au9.

Directv should when they launch both Directv 10 and 11 Satellites make all channels HD, SD, International, locals, avalable recievable on one dish, just like dishnetwork announced...'

with all the additional dishes required, nobody wants an dish farm...

I just set up international stuffs 2 weeks ago. Quite fun.

You can use elliptical international dishes 36EDS (I used this one), 66EE (36"x18, 36x24), or 36" oval Samsonic or Fortec or any oval dish with similar size. I think 33" oval/round is fine. The trick is really in the alignment. You also need at least a 4x4 switch with 18v 22k input or zinwell 6x8, and a circular LNB for 101 which can be on separate dish, say 18" round, besides the linear lnb.

:D

Can anyone tell me the trick in finding the 95sat. I have a 36" Multi-sat Dish DTV36EDS which has two LNB's 95 and 101. I am also using a D12 Box. My zip is 06854. the 101 signal is good and only one transponder for 95W has signal. I also have a Zinwell 4X4 switch. Please help, I cannot close this job until I can get the international channels for the customer, Thanks.

Can anyone tell me the trick in finding the 95sat. I have a 36" Multi-sat Dish DTV36EDS which has two LNB's 95 and 101. I am also using a D12 Box. My zip is 06854. the 101 signal is good and only one transponder for 95W has signal. I also have a Zinwell 4X4 switch. Please help, I cannot close this job until I can get the international channels for the customer, Thanks.
All that international channels come from one tpn of 95W Galaxy 3C :
11990 H
tp 15
Galaxy 3C at 95.0°W - LyngSat
DirecTV USA on Galaxy 3C at 95.0°W - LyngSat

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)