josequake

Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
I just got a new three lnbs dish, I have strong signals
in all three satelites, 101,110, and 119, but I can't
get the inter. channels. Any special tweaking I need to
do to get those channels ?.

Thank you

Or you might try getting the right dish. Only Spanish and Chineese channels are on the P3 dish. You need the 95 degree 3' dish for D* internationals.

Last edited:
I am only interested in the Brazilian "Globo" channel from the international package but I can't find which dish is necessary. I also want all the new HD channels coming soon. Does it mean I will need two big dishes on my balcony?

thanks

Sergio

I am only interested in the Brazilian "Globo" channel from the international package but I can't find which dish is necessary. I also want all the new HD channels coming soon. Does it mean I will need two big dishes on my balcony?

thanks

Sergio

Yes, you will need the 36 inch international dish for the Brazilian channel, and the Ka/KU Slimline for the HD and SD programming.

Thanks. Too bad but I can't have 2 monster dishes on my balcony. Last try; Do you guys know if D* has plans to move the internationals to one of the satellites viewed by the 5 LNBs dish?

Thanks again

Sergio

Never heard or read anywhere if D plans to do things like you wish.

However, if you don't like the 3' wide int dish, get a samsonic or fortec which are oval/egg shaped. Not sure how wide they are, but they're surely smaller in width than the int dish :)

THanks for the information about internationals. I had no interest in them but my wife wanted to be able to see" Passions" when it moves to DIRECTV in September. Now I can get Directv basic pack for $9.99 and the sky Tg24 channel for $9.99 and save myself some money. IF I could just have the basic pack it would be even better but you have to sub to one of the international channels and this is the cheapest one I could find. We already have DISH but I just needed this one channel 101 to get the soap. Now I can do it for $21.50 a month instead of buying total choice for $ 50.00 a month, which I don't need as I already have AEP + hd pack . Great information when I needed it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts