internet conectivity issues with hopper

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sca

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2009
cookieland!
Does anyone have internet issues with wireless adapters connected to the hopper? I.E. blockbuster/v.o.d.
Just curious which bb connectivity options are working best for folks.

right now, hardwired connections seem to be dropping out as well. i have a suspicion only the hic is reliable.

right now, hardwired connections seem to be dropping out as well. i have a suspicion only the hic is reliable.

Hi there,

I am starting to really believe in this statement. I have my Hopper hard wired and since i have had the hopper i have had around 5 dropped connections and the only way to get the connection to link back up is by reseting the hopper from front panel. I will look under network in settings and it shows connected but when i open up BB@H it keeps giving me the "need connection for BB@H to work" and then redirects me to "on demand".

James

that what i am hearing from people. i'd like to hear more from people who havean hic installed. of course, if they are not having issues, they are not here on the net searching for answers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)