722 TV2 output

Grandpa J

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 24, 2004
Camarillo, CA
722 TV2 output question. My daughter would like to connect her second TV to her 722 receiver. Her second TV has combo NTSE and ATSE (digital) antenna input, but TV does not seem to have separate cable input option.

The modulator screen on the 722 menu lists 3 options; Air, Cable, Off. So the question is - before doing a lot of rewiring - does anyone know if the type of signal from the 722 TV 2 output set on “Air” option would be recognized as either NTSE or ATSE signal by the TV antenna input?

Thanks

If it is a newer TV, then you want to use Cable for TV 2 out. This will set the modulator channel to 73 on the modulator screen. Save this setting and exit out of the screens. On your daughter's TV, place the TV on channel 73. You should get a picture. If you have further questions, please let me know. Thanks.

722 TV2 output question. My daughter would like to connect her second TV to her 722 receiver. Her second TV has combo NTSE and ATSE (digital) antenna input, but TV does not seem to have separate cable input option.

The modulator screen on the 722 menu lists 3 options; Air, Cable, Off. So the question is - before doing a lot of rewiring - does anyone know if the type of signal from the 722 TV 2 output set on “Air” option would be recognized as either NTSE or ATSE signal by the TV antenna input?

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)