Introducing the ultimate Echostar/Dish superfan!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

EchostarFan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 26, 2017
Landis, North Carolina
Hello there, people of SatelliteGuys!

Before you start, I would like to say:

Allow me to introduce myself -- I am the EchostarFan! As you know, my Dish preferences are both the Legacy and the DishPro systems, and I used to have some Dish user guides, which they had the Remote Control Help screencaps, before Dish Network FYI took over!

First off --- I had Dish Network for a long time, and I have had old remotes, and had the 2800, 301, 322, and ultimately my favorite DVR -- the 625! Unfortunately, about 2 years ago, we resorted to switching to DirecTV, and cancelled Dish because of you know, HIGH BILLS! I really hate when bills go up, and it is a disturbance.
2 years later, we now have Netflix and Hulu.

Overall, I still love Dish Network, and everywhere I go, there is still at least a few houses that still has big C-band dishes, way before Dish and DirecTV! And best of all, I am the biggest fan of Dish/Echostar, and my favorite DVR receivers are the 501/508/510, the 721 and of course the 625! I really wished E* could reintroduce the 501 as an alternative to the Hopper, maybe resurrect it, make extensive improvements to the design, and call it the DISH DVR 511K!!

Complimentary comments are welcome -- Best regards, EchostarFan of Landis!

Have a good evening!

EchostarFan you need to try Dish again, this time with an HD DVR. My favorite receiver was the 625 too, until I bought a 722. Wow. Everything was better except for the 1 hr buffer. It even came with an OTA ATSC tuner which works great.

Reactions: EchostarFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)