SOLD!! Inverto Pro Twin Flange Ku Band LNB for Prime Focus dishes

N6BY

Geek
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 1, 2006
Roseville, CA 121W
Brand new, never used. $25 + $5 shipping to the United States only. I originally paid much more for it. Here are the technical specs: Twin Flange LNB

You will need a C120 feed horn (not included) to use with this. You can purchase one here: Primesat prime focus feedhorn, c120 flange. For prime focus dishes. F/D 0.41 Feedhorn with c120 flange LNB. Feedhorn support clamp. Ku band

You can use this with a large dish with an F/D ratio of approx. 0.40. This is not intended for use with an offset dish because they usually have much higher F/D ratio.

Inverto.jpg

Inverto2.jpg

Reactions: primestar31
Brand new, never used. $25 + $5 shipping to the United States only. I originally paid much more for it. Here are the technical specs: Twin Flange LNB

You will need a C120 feed horn (not included) to use with this. You can purchase one here: Primesat prime focus feedhorn, c120 flange. For prime focus dishes. F/D 0.41 Feedhorn with c120 flange LNB. Feedhorn support clamp. Ku band

You can use this with a large dish with an F/D ratio of approx. 0.40. This is not intended for use with an offset dish because they usually have much higher F/D ratio.

View attachment 160433

View attachment 160434
I'll take it. I actually have one with a C120 already that I bought used. I could use a spare or possibly another for a second dish.