"Invincible" Movie on DishOnline.com -***Beware***

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teddyballgame

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 15, 2010
Southeast Massachusetts.
I tried out dishonline.com tonight and ordered the movie "Invincible" for VOD. When clicked Watch, the movie wasn't the right movie I had ordered. It was some other movie like the 4 kings or something. Totally wrong movie. Dish chat refunded my $2.99 for the movie but how disappointing as I really wanted to see an old classic football movie from Philly. Has this happened to anyone else where you download a movie and the movie that is shown is not the movie you ordered?

Happened to me with Dark City, happened to be another movie of the same title set in the 50s about gambling instead of the modern science fiction. Luckily it was a free order so I just lost a few moments of time.

Happened to me with "Hercules." The description showed the animated Disney movie but it was the old 80's live action version. The cheesy special effects and hair styles brought a smile to my face but the humor was lost on my 10 year old!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts