ION CHANNEL

Status
Please reply by conversation.

flashfluud1

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 1, 2009
ST LOUIS
ftalist says the ion channel is up, it is supposed to be a tp of echostar7 12414-L-20000 with a circular lnb. I have a dishplus circular lnb. I am not sure what the L in the tp is, shouldn't it be H or V. Can anyone tell me what the L is. my boxes do not have L for an option.(sonicview360 and coolsat 5000).When I scan 12414-H-20000 I get nothing but other dn channels. Please help. :rant:

Just remember "RV", R=V and L=H.
What channel names scan in on 12414H for you?

EDIT - ION scanned in for me on that frequency.

yep there are like 30 of them. All the owned and operated Ion channels are just remapped to the national feed

Our local (Minneapolis) Ion (KPXM) is set up that way. Shows up as 8584 & 41 but it rempas to the national feed that is in the 215-220 area if I remember

I just scanned EchoStar 7 (119w) for free channels, and got ION TV along with a slew of WPX* mirror channels...not to mention NASA, & DN instruction/ad channels. Pretty cool. I notice it actually has programming info in the EPG.

thanks guys I got it working with a old direct tv dish, seems my dish pro is off a little and giving me a hard time tuning it in.

fta echostar

trying to get ion on echostar 119. with a dish pro plus 500
what is the best transponder to tune into to get both 110, and 119
if i tune to 12414 i miss some of the other transponders.
:cool:

merged threads together

honestly, get rid of that DPP Twin and just use a Single or Dual LNB. The DPP setup wont work properly with a FTA receiver since it stacks 119 & 110 all together. Dish receivers can figure it out. Since a FTA receiver doesnt work with stacked LNB's much its not needed

is the ION still up.I am seeing whats up there.I scanned 119 but only get black screen even tho quality is at 86%.I get G10r pretty good..I came across this thread and just seeing if it was still there.I can't even get the Nasa channel..is that encrypted or something?I am running a Traxis 4500..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)