Ion HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It will be a waste of space like alot of HD channels, that don't show much in HD

Legal Notice for ION-HD (and Telemundo-HD):

Effective Thursday, June 11, 2009, Cablevision will launch WPXN HD on channel 703 and WNJU HD on channel 714. WPXN HD and WNJU HD will be made available as an HD digital service in the Broadcast Basic Package. WPXN HD provides 45 hours of prime time general entertainment programming from 4 pm to 11 pm, Monday thru Friday and 6 pm to 11 pm, Saturday and Sunday. WPXN HD also features a children’s programming known as Quob on Wednesday thru Friday from 3 pm to 4 pm. All other times are filled with religious programming or infomercials. WNJU HD or Telemundo HD is a U.S. Spanish-language television network that provides essential entertainment, new and sports for Hispanics.

http://www.dpuc.state.ct.us/DPUCUnd...85256a63004def96852575c800521b04?OpenDocument

That's good but now i hear that BBC America HD launch's July 20 but we won't get it, we don't even had the SD channel

That's good but now i hear that BBC America HD launch's July 20 but we won't get it, we don't even had the SD channel

maybe that's what cablevision was waiting for?
i have a feeling we'll get bbca-hd on launch date

Well as much as I'd like to see that happen, we got the standard def Planet Green channel at launch and it wasn't until last month that NYC got the HD version (the rest of us get it soon). Both Planet Green and BBCAmerica are distributed by Discovery, so I don't see CV making a major shift on the status quo here.

Although I will admit Planet Green was technically a rebranding of Discovery Home, which we'd had for some time.

Anybody know when the "rest of us "will be getting the rest of the HD's?? The PR release said "b y june" well we are fast approaching the end of june...i guess i am being just a little jaded...voom and cvc will do that to you. :)