This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

ION Mux on 103W issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr. Rainbow

Original poster
Jul 22, 2015
Boise, ID
Hey can anyone confirm that the ION mux on ses3 at 3840H is still active? I used to get this on my 6ft prime focus dish at 80% quality, but recently it disappeared. What is weird is that I can get the usually much weaker signal at 4040H however its not very stable and barely locks. I suspect it is adjacent interference from the transponder at 3860H on ses1 causing it, but am not sure. Also this is the first time I have posted here, but I have followed this forum since I was 18 and I am now 21 so I have been a lurker for a while.

Still strong here, also.

Thanks for the replies, Looks like its time to retune my dish again. Hopefully its not terrestrial interference of some sort as I am in a big city with many potential sources of interference.

Before all that, try deleting the transponder, Cycle the power on the receiver, (with it off for a minute or two) and then try a blind scan or add the transponder manually and do a transponder scan on it.
Could be just scrambled data in the receiver.
EDIT: to Satelliteguys

Status
Please reply by conversation.