NPR 91w ku MUX moved to 99w

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thanks for reporting this.

Any estimate of the number of channels or contents? I listen to the NPR feeds on the C-band side (there are maybe 75 or so), but they jump around every few weeks. Scanning isn't perfect as some channels only come on when a specific program is fed.

Reactions: c-spand
@pacificrim
Picking up an ACM/VCM signal at 12025 V 22877, scans in as data. Carrier width is about 30MHz. Is the signal you are picking up still there? Odd I am picking up something completely different here.
12095V 3675 4/5 S2 QPSK S2 is stronger these days it seems at 10-11dB S/N.

Heavy overcast here with snow flurries, some signals on 99W are somewhat marginal so maybe picking up some interference from adjacent satellite etc on the 1.2m dish.

Reactions: c-spand
Thanks for reporting this.

Any estimate of the number of channels or contents? I listen to the NPR feeds on the C-band side (there are maybe 75 or so), but they jump around every few weeks. Scanning isn't perfect as some channels only come on when a specific program is fed.
Following up my own query, it appears that the public radio feeds on Ku- are not the same as those on C-band on the same satellite (with different polarity). Among the Ku feeds I've identified are NPR stations/networks in Montana, Utah, New York state and Northwest Public Broadcasting. There are also feeds of KUNC in Colorado, KBPR in Minnesota, WNRN (a non-comm adult-alternative station) in Charlottesville VA, and Yes FM (Christian) from Toledo.

Following up my own query, it appears that the public radio feeds on Ku- are not the same as those on C-band on the same satellite (with different polarity). Among the Ku feeds I've identified are NPR stations/networks in Montana, Utah, New York state and Northwest Public Broadcasting. There are also feeds of KUNC in Colorado, KBPR in Minnesota, WNRN (a non-comm adult-alternative station) in Charlottesville VA, and Yes FM (Christian) from Toledo.

There is also KUSC (A classical music station) Los Angeles CA.