NPR 91w ku MUX moved to 99w

Thanks for reporting this.

Any estimate of the number of channels or contents? I listen to the NPR feeds on the C-band side (there are maybe 75 or so), but they jump around every few weeks. Scanning isn't perfect as some channels only come on when a specific program is fed.

Reactions: c-spand
@pacificrim
Picking up an ACM/VCM signal at 12025 V 22877, scans in as data. Carrier width is about 30MHz. Is the signal you are picking up still there? Odd I am picking up something completely different here.
12095V 3675 4/5 S2 QPSK S2 is stronger these days it seems at 10-11dB S/N.

Heavy overcast here with snow flurries, some signals on 99W are somewhat marginal so maybe picking up some interference from adjacent satellite etc on the 1.2m dish.

Reactions: c-spand
Thanks for reporting this.

Any estimate of the number of channels or contents? I listen to the NPR feeds on the C-band side (there are maybe 75 or so), but they jump around every few weeks. Scanning isn't perfect as some channels only come on when a specific program is fed.
Following up my own query, it appears that the public radio feeds on Ku- are not the same as those on C-band on the same satellite (with different polarity). Among the Ku feeds I've identified are NPR stations/networks in Montana, Utah, New York state and Northwest Public Broadcasting. There are also feeds of KUNC in Colorado, KBPR in Minnesota, WNRN (a non-comm adult-alternative station) in Charlottesville VA, and Yes FM (Christian) from Toledo.

Following up my own query, it appears that the public radio feeds on Ku- are not the same as those on C-band on the same satellite (with different polarity). Among the Ku feeds I've identified are NPR stations/networks in Montana, Utah, New York state and Northwest Public Broadcasting. There are also feeds of KUNC in Colorado, KBPR in Minnesota, WNRN (a non-comm adult-alternative station) in Charlottesville VA, and Yes FM (Christian) from Toledo.

There is also KUSC (A classical music station) Los Angeles CA.