IOS 10.0.2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Looks like some minor bug fixes.

iOS 10.0.2

OS 10.0.2 fixes bugs and improves the stability of your iPhone or iPad. This update:
  • Addresses an issue that could prevent headphone audio controls from temporarily not working
  • Resolves an issue that caused Photos to quit for some users when turning on iCloud Photo Library
  • Fixes an issue that prevented enabling some app extensions
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:

https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222

And seems to have broken one. email no longer has Trash all. :( Back to doing them one at a time. What a time waster.

Found this via google search. Cumbersome but better then nothing:

“Go to your inbox, Tap Edit, then Mark All, and then Mark All as Read. This will then close the Edit mode.

Tap Edit again, and tap the top message in the inbox. Press and hold the Move button with your thumb.

While holding the Move button, uncheck the top message, and then release the Move button.

You will then be on a screen with a trash icon, click it and your emails are deleted.”

Seems a fair number of people are complaining. The previous method will likely return.

I don't care for the notification "blocks". Plain old type and symbols was cleaner.

Found this via google search. Cumbersome but better then nothing:

Seems a fair number of people are complaining. The previous method will likely return.

Thanks, it worked but was far more complicated than before. Hope they do return to it but at least this can dump them to trash.

I am having phone issues with the latest version. When I go to dial the phone freezes up and if I have a voicemail and the same number calls back it will just show a missed call . I have to turn off and restart to check to see if there is a voicemail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts