iOS7 is available for download now (1:00PM EDT)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My download time remaining started at 2 hours but it actually finished up in about 15 minutes. It is now "preparing update."

Just a word of caution for those of you with newer Toyotas:

To: All Toyota Dealers
Subject: Entune App Update for iPhone Users

TMS is in the process of updating the Entune app to accommodate the release of a new Apple operating system (iOS 7) and new iPhones (5c and 5s).
Apple is expected to release its new operating system on September 18th and its new iPhones on September 20th. However, we are still working to update and test the Entune app to ensure compatibility with Apple iOS 7 and hope to publish the update to the Apple App Store within a few days of the iOS 7 release.

Please refer to the following guidelines to prepare customers for this update:

• Until the Entune app is updated and published, please recommend to customers to continue using the existing Entune app with their existing iPhone operating system.
• If customers update to iOS 7 before the Entune app update is available, they may face significant functionality issues, such as the app crashing or inoperable functions and features.
• Please recommend that Apple iOS 7 customers continue checking the Apple App Store to see when the Entune app update is available.
We will be sending email communications to our customers and working with our Call Centers to make sure our customers are prepared for any potential issues.
As always, thank you for your support in ensuring your Associates and customers are aware of this update.

I'm still waiting for Toyota to fix the Entune software in my Camry so that when people call my Galaxy S4 it doesn't show up as an "Unknown" call on the display.

Finished downloading. Going through setup now. Can't get past the recovery email input. Tried using an address. Did't work. Says it is optional so left it blank. Had to reboot to make it work.

Got it downloaded, verified on iPhone. When it goes to update I get a "Software Update Unavailable. Try again later". keep trying to update and it comes back with the same message. I'm getting the same thing on the iPad.

Ya'll work all them bugs out fer me, will ya? I'll even give you a little Bactine fer the arrow holes!
;)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Got it downloaded, verified on iPhone. When it goes to update I get a "Software Update Unavailable. Try again later". keep trying to update and it comes back with the same message. I'm getting the same thing on the iPad.

How much space do you have available? I read that people were getting issues like that if they didn't have at least 3.1GB of free space for the update. I haven't put it on my iPad yet but it's running great on my iPhone 5. The only downside was the slow download but besides that everything went smoothly.

i got an error the first time but it worked on second attempt total time from download to install was between about 35 to 40 minutes.

How much space do you have available? I read that people were getting issues like that if they didn't have at least 3.1GB of free space for the update. I haven't put it on my iPad yet but it's running great on my iPhone 5. The only downside was the slow download but besides that everything went smoothly.

On the iPhone I had 3.5 gig available before starting. Now with it downloaded it shows 1.5 gig available. The iPad has 12 gig available.

I've got oodles of space on both my iPhone 5 and iPad Mini, and I have the update downloaded on both. Yet I get the 'software update unavailable' when I tell it to install.

So I went and got the newest iTunes that released this morning. Stupid thing says I don't have 'permission' and to check my network access. Utter crap! :(

Apple must really be getting slammed with these updates I suppose.
?

I've got oodles of space on both my iPhone 5 and iPad Mini, and I have the update downloaded on both. Yet I get the 'software update unavailable' when I tell it to install.

So I went and got the newest iTunes that released this morning. Stupid thing says I don't have 'permission' and to check my network access. Utter crap! :(

Apple must really be getting slammed with these updates I suppose.
?
Same here.

Yeah you guys might just have to wait until the demand dies down a little bit. It seems a bit weird that you would have problems after the file is already downloaded to your phone but I bet it still has something to do with their servers getting slammed.

It says it is doing a 'verify' of the update, I assume that means talking to the server.

I'd just as soon it just installed the damned thing and phooey on the 'verify'

BTW, I got iTunes downloading it now, says 6 hours... :)

And you need a new version of iTunes that just released this morning.
?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts