Ipad Dish App

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rdavidowski

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 17, 2009
Caguas, PR
Hi

Has anyone heard of any news about the video streaming part of the Dish Ipad app that was supposedly coming out this month? We are half way through the month and I have not heard of any updates. And considering that it takes a week for Apple to approve the app before it's availability I think that Dish is going to miss "as usal" it's target date. Also still waiting on the sling reciever and sling adaptor that is to be conected to the usb port of the VIP's; any news on those?

rdavidowski said:
Hi

Has anyone heard of any news about the video streaming part of the Dish Ipad app that was supposedly coming out this month? We are half way through the month and I have not heard of any updates. And considering that it takes a week for Apple to approve the app before it's availability I think that Dish is going to miss "as usal" it's target date. Also still waiting on the sling reciever and sling adaptor that is to be conected to the usb port of the VIP's; any news on those?

Bump...I'm also curious...any news?

Sling promised a 'immediately forthcoming' app for iPad, too. Seems like maybe they've dropped the ball on both counts.

I recall they said sept. On the 29th they roll out their google logitech box, which includes using iPhone as a controller. Looking at that as well as the much cheaper apple tv. With an iPad playing dish, you could have the missing promise of slinging HD to tv 2 or 3 using the iPad app. Unlikely dish will offer their solution for less than $99 So let's get that iPad app out there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)